Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Very Special Announcement!

Greetings friends! It's your old buddy, Emperor Joker! Well, another week of FFL has come and gone, and I still haven't found any good playmates! Sure, I've had a laugh here and there, made a few new pals, but nothing that really makes the heart go all a'flutter! Hell, I can't even count on stuffy ol Josh the Commish to help me out! Look at some of these teammates: Adam Warlock, Arsenal, Age of Apocalypse Cyclops? Sheesh! I'd find fewer stiffs at the morgue! But don't you worry FFL faithful! Uncle Joker's got an early present for everyone! First of all... Do you hear that? No? Good. That's the sound of NuFaGtu shutting his mouth for once and actually watching a match. Well, he'd try to move his mouth if he still had one! Hahaha! Oh, he will chime in when I let him (flow and whatnot) but if he gets out of line again... HAHAHA! Second, I've made it my personal duty to make the Midgets a more likeable team. Josh is always "win" this and "beat them" that. Snore. Where's the fun? Where's the love? But I got your back Joshy-poo! After this, everybody will LOVE the "new" Midgets... Or else. And finally, heh, this one's really a present for me. I must sincerely thank the Kitties for this. She really is a dear. My kinda girl. Got some real moxy. Say hi to everyone, Dark SuperGirl! "Okay Mr J... heh... Hi Everyone." That's my girl. In the meantime, I still have a ton of work to do. Sure, I could snap my fingers and we'd be done, but me? I'm a salt of the earth kinda guy. I don't mind getting my hands dirty... Or bloody... Heh... heh... HAHAHAHA!!!

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Ha!! Love it!!

ORIGINAL Joker said...

Heh heh heh... Wait until this goober gets a load of me......

Real Man said...

This post was a piece of shit. So says Real Man!!!

Josh the Commish said...

Pretty unoriginal and uninspired Real Man. I'm disappointed.