Saturday, June 14, 2014

In the locker room of The Super Kitties

A meeting of minds is taking place before the biggest match that The Super-Kitties have ever been a part of is well underway……

Yoda’s reanimated spirit is with Gen. Ross, Wonder Woman, and Guy Gardner discussing not only what may be going on with their competitors, but more so what is going on with their own team.

“Well, I’ve seen a lot in my career, including what has gone down in this last season; but I’m not sure what that thing is doing”?? Says Gen. Ross.

“Seen nothing like this, I ever have”. Says Yoda.

“It seems as though Primus is preparing for our glorious battle early. A conjuring of cosmic energy seems to be taking place”. Adds Wonder Woman.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always enjoyed the benefits of having a planet-sized robot on our team; but in the past it’s been near impossible to even get Primus to transform before the battle starts; and now he’s doing the whole massive robot turn before the match even starts. I mean, I’m not normally known for my optimism, but that seems like a sign that we are going to make for one “turrible” day for The Barkley Boys”!! Says Gardner with some vigor.

“Thunderbolt” Ross jumps back in with: “Let’s hope that’s what that monstrosity is doing. We are going to need his help that’s for sure. We’re going up against a former Universe Bowl Winner, and they are not to be taken lightly”.

“Universe Bowl team that reinvigorated has been”. Retorts Yoda.

Wonder Woman realizes that they must cut this conversation short to rejoin the rest of the squad and leave for The Play-Off Planet when she adds: “I’m sure that no matter what happens, we are going to have one heck of a fight in front of us. What does the force tell you Master Yoda”??

Yoda clinches his eyes together for a moment and replies: “I cannot see. Too many variables remain. And even with the aid of this white ring….. The future is all dark…


TO BE CONTINUED….

No comments: