Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prologue2: Rabblerousers Vs. The Empire

Season 5: Week 5: Horsemen of Apokolips vs. X.A.S
"...HIT!!! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?!? REAL MAN DEMANDS ANSWERS!!!" "Chill out Eric. Do you always have to yell?" I ask. We're here because I'm trying to help you. Once upon a time, NFG Mike thought that it might be a good idea to talk a little trash. Little did he know that he was about to learn the rules the hard way against one of the most feared teams in the FFL. Shut up for once, Real Man, you'll probably enjoy this...

NFG Mike stands before the combined might of the Horsemen.

Hope looks upon him with pity and begins to send him to a happy alternate reality where not only his teammates are still alive, but he is still unharmed...

"Screw that! No, you treat me like a man and kill me!" the New Guy shouts at Hope Summers.

"No... that won't do at all... Manners my friend... manners." chimes in Sanjar as he strolls toward the last remaining enemy.

Sanjar then used his abilities to infect NFG Mike wwith every STD known to man. "There... He'll die... eventually... Oh, by the way, enjoy the yeast infection. I know it's not technically not fatal, but I couldn't resist."

"REAL MAN IS VICTORIOUS AS NFG IS EMBARASSED!!! Thanks for showing me your greatest failure!!! The rest is just icing on the cake!!!" proclaims Real Man. "Eric, you still haven't learned... Maybe this will help...

4 comments:

Artifact said...

I fucking love time travel. I anxiously await the next "Quantum Leap"

Hoping for a Ziggy reference!

Josh the Commish said...

I'm loving this. Great stuff Mike.

Ryan said...

Ahhh.... Good memories. Right Mike??? ;)

Real Man said...

I am actually enjoying this match and it hasn't even begun. Great job so far NFaGatu! So says Real Man!