Sunday, June 19, 2011

Season 4: Consolation Match Round 3: Beckerman's Backyardigan's Beeyatches vs Logical Genocide

Beckerman’s Backyardigan’s Beeyatches are Skrull #4 and Ewok #48.

Logical Genocide is Robert Hudson w/Mewtoo’s Laser sword and Laser Gun, Melissa Hudson w/Star Wand and an Ewok.



Robert: “Okay, in three, two, one…GO!”

Both LG’s Ewok and Ewok #48 go to town on each other, tearing fur and ears from one another. The fur ball blood begins to poor and eventually Ewok #48 is dead.

Robert: “Wow Bryan, you were right, that was vicious.”

Bryan Beckerman: “I told you man, these things are nasty when you force them to be.”

The both of them laugh heartily as the one surviving Ewok lies on the ground, screaming in agony.

Robert: “Well jeez, what are we going to do with that one?”

Beck’s: “Oh yeah, let me take care of that.”

Beckerman walks over to the Ewok and crushes his throat with his foot, ending the poor creatures suffering.

Robert: “Oh damn dude, that shit was nasty.”

Beck’s: “Well, let’s just say I kind of get off on this sort of thing.”

Robert looks at him with some skepticism and says, "Righttt." “Tell me why you are now on the Beeyatches.”

Beck’s: “Because we made a last minute trade with the Commando’s so I could spend my last death where I rightfully belonged.”

Robert: “Yeah but I thought you were sent to the graveyard last week against the Midget’s.”

Beck’s: “Oh know, that was a misunderstanding. They thought that was my last death but they were wrong.”

Robert: “Huh, very strange. (Looks over his shoulder to see what his wife is up to) Hey honey, check the roster sheet for this week’s match.”

Beck’s: “Roster sheet, what the hell are you talking about?”

Robert: “The roster sheet that we all get before we go into the match. The one we have so we know who we are up against.”

Beck’s: “What!?! I’ve never gotten one of those before.”

Robert: “Oh yeah, that’s right. It’s an AL thing. I forgot you come from the NL. Yeah we get one before every match.”

Beck’s: “This is bullshit. Let me see that thing.”

Robert: (Completely Ignoring Beck’s) "Who does it say they started.”

Melissa: “Well it says they started an Ewok and…well this is interesting, it says that they started…”

Beck’s: “Screw you guys, give me that piece of paper. I want that thing now.”

Melissa: “Then come and get it Beckerman or should I say, Skrull #5.”

Beck’s: “I’m not #5, I’m #4 (pauses) Oh shit.”

With his admittance, both Robert and Melissa unload all of their weaponry on the Skrull. The Beckerman doppelganger managed to survive the first wave, but eventually succumbed to the beating and perished.

Robert: “Nice work honey, what were you doing with that piece of paper anyway?”

Melissa: “Groceries. I figured you were going to be busy with the Ewok fighting for a while so I decided to at least get something done.”

Robert: “Oh cool, good idea.”

Melissa: “I like this roster sheet thing though, we should bring it up.”

Robert: “Good idea hun, now what’s for dinner tonight I’m starving?”

Beckerman’s Backyardigan’s Beeyatches: All Dead.

Logical Genocide: Robert and Melissa Hudson survive.

Logical Genocide is Victorious!!!

2 comments:

Solobeck said...

LG congrats! Nice match Nickatu (except for all of the g-dd@mned spelling errors; totally embarrassing-including BECKS; not Beck's)!!!
-Pablo

Krisatu said...

Thanks Pablo, I was worried for a second that Robert wouldn't show up.